Friday 2 January 2015

2014 ROUNDUP


I still can't quite believe 2014's over, but it's about time for my annual roundup of the years events.

If I'm honest, this year has been pretty challenging.  Not quite as tough as 2013 but challenging all the same.  I've found myself in some really low points throughout the year that have really knocked my confidence and left me feeling very stressed.  Exams, results and teachers aren't easy to cope with and stress levels have been at an all time high recently as reality begins to kick in and I panic about what I should do with the rest of my life!  I've decided to apply for university and hope for the best!

But, on the upside there have been some amazing moments this year and I have achieved things I am really proud of!  To start with, I learnt to drive and passed my test first time! Something I never thought possible and I'm very proud of.
My blog has grown a lot this year too! You can see my most popular posts herehere and here.  I have tried to post more consistently and to a higher standard and I am very proud of some of my content.

So, 2015?  I'm not one to make new years resolutions but I have goals! I want to be proud of my A Level results and avoid the disappointment I had in 2014.  This is the first year I am unsure where I will be this time next year, hopefully at university somewhere but it's strange not to know what could happen!  I'm excited!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!