Wednesday 29 July 2015

THE PERFECT FACE SPF?


Previously when I've looked into buying a facial sun cream any decent ones seem to be way out my budget and the cheaper alternatives still come with that greasy look which makeup just doesn't stick to.  But finally I've managed to find the middle ground, and it's fab!

The Eucerin Mattifying Sun Fluid for Face doesn't come with the greasy sheen associated with most sun creams but you can also pick it up in Boots for only £12!  I was a bit sceptical about this at first because I hadn't heard of it before, but I was pleasantly surprised.  Eucerin is known for being good to skin, catering for allergies and sensitive skin.  Not only does it have SPF 50+ and UVA and UVB protection due to it's UV filter system but it also helps with biological cell protection to help protect against sun-induced damage and contains licorice which is a well known anti-oxidant and protects cells in the deeper epidermal skin layers.  I like knowing that my skin is well protected, especially from the sun!

But possibly even better than that, the sun fluid has a very runny texture that melts into your skin easily and disappears!  There's no residue left, no weird white cast, and it doesn't look greasy!  It just looks and feels like skin, but with all that protection!  Because it looks and feels just like skin it goes well underneath makeup.  That brings me onto it's mattifying properties, I'm happy to report they got the balance just right here, no it's not shiny like a sun cream but it also doesn't take all the glow out of my skin either.
And just to top it all off, it comes in this handy little bottle which is perfect for travelling because, let's be honest, no one needs SPF 50+ in the UK. 


Follow me on | bloglovin | instagram | twitter

3 comments:

  1. okay i desperately need to get me some of this right now haha my spfs always go greasy on me and i dont look nice around the pool haha, this would be perfect for me thanks for sharing this :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same problem before! Its such an amazing find, I'm obsessed! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out my latest blog post for more information!

    Melsy xoxo

    Http://thatlittleshoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!