Saturday 7 June 2014

Would you rather?

Makeup
Image source: We Heart It

Be able to apply eyeliner perfectly or contour like Kim Kardashian?
Ooohhhh, this is so tricky!  I had to ponder over this response for a while, I think I would have to go for crazy Kardashian contouring because you can get away with smudged pencil liner but contouring can change your entire face.

Wear foundation that is two shades lighter, or two shades darker?
Defiantly lighter!  You can always correct a light foundation with bronzer and darker foundations can leave you looking like an oompa-loompa!

Wear no lipstick ever again, or no eyeliner ever again?
This is so tricky, I'm not sure I can choose!  Lipstick is a wonder product and can change any look from day to night, but eyeliner enhances the eyes and looks so classy!  If I absolutely had no choice, I guess it would have to be no lipstick.  I can always make do with lipgloss, right?

Give up your foundation or your mascara?
This one is easier, I would give up foundation.  Although I love it, I regularly make do with a bit of concealer and tinted moisterizer.  No biggie.

Wear the same makeup every day for the rest of your life, or drastically change it every day - even if it doesn't suit you?
I would wear the same makeup, I basically do this most days anyway and I know it suits me.  I couldn't take the risk of changing it.

Have dodgy brows or patchy fake tan?
I can't stand bad brows!  So it would have to be patchy fake tan, it's not as noticeable and you can always correct it with a bit of MAC face and body.

Have perfect white teeth, or have your perfect hairstyle?
Now, as tricky as this is, I don't think my teeth are all that bad.  Whereas my hair is never right, so I would love to have my perfect hairstyle!

Wear the same colour nail varnish your whole life, or be able to change the colour whenever you wish but it's always a bit smudged?
To be honest, most of the time my nail varnish is smudged and my collection of nail polish is not going to stop growing anytime soon so I would have to opt for changing nail polish colours.

Have your perfumes smell amazing to you (but to everyone else smell like a pine tree car freshener) or have perfumes that smell average to you (but smell incredible to those around you)?
Without a doubt have perfumes that smell amazing to everyone else!  I can deal with an 'average' smell just fine.

So there you go, let's just hope that we never have to make these decisions for real eh?

I am tagging Rinica at Rinica Writes and Megan at Rainbows and Ruby Slippers and anyone else who wants to do this of course!

10 comments:

  1. I love a good tag!
    I agree - I'd definitely wear the same make-up everyday rather than change it up!

    Kelly from | Daydreams & Daisychains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I feel comfortable with what I wear and wouldn't change it much anyway! Would love to see your version of this tag!

      Delete
  2. Such a great tag can't wait to write up my answers :) , I'd defo pick contour like Kim it's the one part of my routine that I just can't seem to master :/ x

    http://rinicawrites.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's so easy to get wrong too! If only we could all contour like Kim! x

      Delete
  3. This is a brilliant tag! I would definitely agree with you and give up foundation over mascara any day!

    Hollie xx

    www.lovedbyhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to see your version of this! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Great post, when i get a minute i might fill this in myself.

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out on my blog :)

    Keli | www.kelskurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to see your response! Xx

      Delete

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!