Saturday 12 July 2014

This works: Sleep

Again, a late post.  I am sorry!  
Last week was so hectic it was unreal!  I had to juggle UCAS fairs and applications, losing art coursework the day before the exhibition, a fair few essay deadlines and sorting out a gym membership (watch this space for updates).  Aahh, the life of a sixth former!



A while back my Dad went away on business and much to my surprise (and delight) he came back with this duo from This Works as a freebie from the Crowne Plaza hotel.
This works are known for being a great brand that really does, well, work!  They make lovely, high quality products that aren't the cheapest so to get these as a freebie was great.

The duo comes with a miniature (5ml) deep calm pillow spray and the breathe in rollerball.  Together they aim to help you relax and assist a great night's sleep!

Despite everyone loving the pillow spray, my favourite out of the two is defiantly the rollerball, I have used it countless times for travelling and imagine this would be great if you are a nervous flier!  Not to mention the tiny bottles which are well under the limit for plane journeys.
Both smell luxuriously of Lavender and Camomile to make you feel sleepy and have a blend of Frankincense and Eucalyptus to help you breathe.
After using these I feel far more relaxed and actually noticed that I was less tired the morning after!  A great accompaniment to your beauty sleep.

This Works: Sleep - £10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!