Saturday 28 June 2014

Liebster award!


First off, I want to say a massive thank you to the lovely Kels Kurls for tagging me for the Liebster award.  It's a great idea to promote blogging and am honoured to be tagged as I only have a small, but lovely, pool of followers!


So, here's the rules
  • Thank the blogger who tagged me.
  • Say 11 facts about me.
  • Answer the 11 questions written by the person who tagged me.
  • Write my own 11 questions.
  • Tag new and upcoming bloggers
Facts about me

I love cacti.
I can't go a day without my chocolate fix!
My favourite movie is Dirty Dancing.  Don't judge.
I have just finished reading The Fault in our Stars.
I have an awful taste in music.
I have 5 ear piercings and love them all.
Tea is one of my favourite things.
I have never read the Harry Potter books and have only seen a few of the movies.  I know, I am missing out!
I have lived in the same house for 14 years now.
Alike many other Emma's, my middle name is Louise.
I used to be a county swimmer.


Kels Questions
What do you do for a job?
I am currently a student, doing my A-levels but I also have a Saturday job at a local pharmacy.


What couldn't you live without?
Probably my laptop, I don't think I would be able to go more than a few weeks without it!


What's your favourite makeup product?
Ooohh, this is tough!  I would have to say my L'oreal perfect slim liquid liner, it creates the perfect cat eye!


Do you have any pet hates?
Bit of a weird one here, but I hate it when someone unplugs something but leaves the plug switched on.  Yeah, weird.  I know!


If you could be any animal, which would you be and why?
Haha, probably I cat.  I would love to be cuddled and sleep all day, not a hard life, eh?


If you could change anything about your past, would you?
Cheesy as it sounds, I think that I wouldn't be where I am today without my past but let's just say I would probably have never taken those awful selfies aged 11!


Do you have a favourite blog?
Yes, many!  A few are Vivianna Does Makeup, ECT LLMRS and Beauty Soup.  You should check them all out!


What do you like to do in your spare time?
To be honest, I don't have much spare time.  But most of it is devoted to spending time with my friends, watching TV and blogging (of course!)


Do you have any strange/weird obsessions?
Nothing comes to mind...


What's your favourite smell?
Coconut, without a doubt!  I love anything coconut, seriously!


Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully finishing uni!

My Questions

Something you wish was never invented?
A beauty product you couldn't live without?
Your favourite place?
Your favourite subject at school?
The best book you have ever read?

Do your friends/family know about your blog?
Marmite, love it or hate it?
Skincare or makeup?
Your handbag essential?
Your dream job?
Your best blogging advise?

My chosen bloggers

Beauty Soup
Curls and Comets

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!