Amongst all of the beauty and fashion love, I thought I should share some of the weird little things that make me, me!
- I don't class myself as a fussy eater, but I can't stand tomatoes.
- When I was little I used to call my brother 'the baby' untill I learnt his name.
- I am a massive lipstick lover but will not wear lipgloss.
- I have only ever won one award at school and that was an art prize in year 3
- I am NOT an exercise person.
- I LOVE travelling, there are so many places I want to visit, and so many I want to revisit! (A small list - Australia, Thailand, Greece, America, Turkey, Ghana, Brazil)
- When I was little I wanted to be an archaeologist.
- I am half Welsh (my Dads side).
- Ice cream has to be my favourite food.
- I love to sing to myself but I would be embarrassed to know anyone was listening.
- I rarely injure myself and have never broken a bone.
- I was once offered a modelling contract, who knew what they were thinking?
- I have loved photography since I can remember.
- I am a list addict, my life would be chaos without them.
- I have lived in the UK my whole life but have never been to Scotland or Ireland.
- I have never had a long term relationship.
- I don't consider myself a rebel but I love it when I don't do what someone says and then prove them wrong.
- I find it really hard to write essays - gotta love my bullet points and lists!
- People seem to think I am really un-organised but I know where everything is in my head.
- I absolutely love it when I receive a compliment and they make my day.
- I find cupcakes really tricky to eat. I always seem to end up with icing on my nose or something, I do think they look amazing though!
- I can't cook very well and really don't enjoy doing it, just eating it!
- I'm pretty sure my cat doesn't like me when he is in a bad mood, but even then I find him adorable!
- When a plug socket is turned on with nothing in it, I have an urge to turn it off (even in public and other people's houses)
- Autumn is by far my favourite season! (I'm a happy girl right now)
So there you go! I hope you have learnt something new about a stranger today and have a look at the rest of my blog if you want (its not all random facts about me).