Tuesday 20 August 2013

What I did this weekend.

Recently I have been trying to do more lifestyle posts because I really enjoy reading them.
Here is what I did this weekend.

Saturday

Saturday was quite busy!  One of my best friends came round for the day and we went shopping in town and went on a search to find the cheapest umbrella (the plain black ones in New Look) as it rains quite a lot in the UK and I always seem to break my umbrellas!  We spent the rest of the day chatting and getting ready for a party we had that evening.  The party itself was rather eventful so not really any snaps from that!


Outfit:
Top: Topshop
Jeans: River Island
Bag: H&M
Shorts: Forever 21
Cardigan: Dorothy Perkins
Ring: Freedom @ Topshop
Nail polish: Barry M Gelly - Guava

Sunday
Nursing a slight hangover, I spent Sunday visiting my Grandparents and cousins.  It was a gorgeous day and I got some lovely photos.  We took at short walk around the village and fields and as it is the-little-one's birthday next week we had an early celebration and ate yummy caterpillar cake!  And of course no car journey would be complete without my inner-geek getting into a Soduku on the way home!

Outfit: 
Dress: New Look
Sunglasses: H&M
White high-tops: Converse

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!