Wednesday 14 August 2013

Lush - Rub Rub Rub Review

Two posts in one week?
Yep!  




Say hello to Rub Rub Rub by Lush. 
I have had this for about 6 months now and I just love it!  Although it looks a terrifyingly bright colour, it works wonders to scrub and leave your skin smooth and glowing. 
I use this on a weekly basis in the shower, I start by just using it on damp skin and gently scrub but as I rinse it off, it transforms into a bubbly, silky body wash which leaves my skin feeling nourished!

The key ingredient is sea salt which is full of minerals and provides the scrubbing factor, it also contains lemon juice which makes this smell so wonderful, I can find some Lush scents overpowering and too sweet, but this just smells fresh and clean.

I love that this product can be used in a few different ways.  If you are more of hard-core scrubber, you can use this before you get in the shower and then wash it all off.  However, if your like me and like a gentler scrub then you can use it like a body wash in the shower. 
Although this idea was scary to me at first (due to the colour), I found out that you can use this on your hair!  The sea salt actually makes this a great volumising shampoo, however it can be quite drying and I don't recommend using it every day.

The only complaint I have, is that the packaging doesn't work great in the shower because water collects in the tub and the product becomes thinner over time because it is constantly being diluted by shower-water. 

Still a great product though and I highly recommend you try it the next time you visit a Lush store!

Em x

Rub Rub Rub is £7.95 for 330g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day and I love to hear what you think!
I will always try to reply and I am keen to look at your blogs too, so leave a link!